Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have...

Cannonball into the water!!!! So this weekend we decided to finally go looking for the so called natural water slide. After a little bit of hiking we finally found it and here's what came of it:


Riley on his first run.
Riley, Halie, and I after we had all gone down.

Halie.
Me.


The whole crew. The water was snow runoff (aka. extremely cold), which explains my face.

Besides our waterslide adventure we've been keeping busy. Jessica Gilbert is visiting, as is Riley, so we always are doing something fun. School is really busy, working is getting old (although I have applied at other places and do have an interview to be a spanish tutor), and summer adventures are always calling. Only two more weeks of classes, then finals, then a little vacation, and back to school. Time is just flyin by!

2 comments:

Natalie & Ben said...

Jealous?? YES. What the heck. why do you guys do all the fun things when i'm gone... well, i miss you two like crazy. although, this looks like one of those things you invite me to but because it involves water and physical activity i would turn you down... =] haha gotta love it. see you soon! xo

Grady and Janie said...

Halie,
that looks like so much fun!! I want to go sometime. You will have to hook me up with some directions!