This is on the way into Camp Nauvoo.
Kendall made me this awesome birthday cake. I even blew our all the candles on the first try. I though it would be a lot harder than it was.
This is a picture from Friday night. We went to hike the Y with a bunch of friends. We hiked to the top of the Y which is a huge thing for me seeing as I am always the slowest one on hikes. It was such a fun night.
This weekend we also went to World of Dance and a Ward Social at the Bishop's house. It was really fun. We played volleyball for soooo long. We are both needing a second weekend.

2 comments:
Fun pictures! Sounds like you all had a ton of fun in Cali. I love the birthday cake Kendall. You are an awesome husband.
i love it. I can't believe i live super close to you and yet i still have to see these pictures online. =] it's ok though. i love you guys and i'm slightly jealous that i didn't go with you guys back to california. and the cake was delish. =] love it.
Post a Comment