Sunday, December 7, 2008

Festival of Trees

Last night Kendall and I went to the Festival of Trees with James & Joanna. It was our first time and we had a lot of fun. Festival of Trees is an event where people decorate and donate trees to the Primary Children Medical Center, and then people buy them for charity. There were TONS of trees, and YUMMY scones. It was good to get into the Christmas spirit.


This is just an example of a themed tree. I tend to enjoy the trees with snowmen.


This is Kendall by his GRINCH tree.


This is the front view.


Here is a view from the side of the building. There were tons of rows of trees to look at. This does not even capture how many trees there were.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's cool. I always wanted to go to the Festival of Trees while we lived out there, but never made it. I always heard great talk about it. From the looks of it...amazing.

t.m. said...

Halie!! I am so glad you found me, now I just wish we lived closer. Glad you are doing so well - and so good to hear from you.

James said...

Ya that was fun! I wish we got a scone!

Joanna said...

Hey you got a new guy for 2009 on your people counter. Check out those sideburns!