Well, it's almost been ONE YEAR. I can't believe how fast time goes by, but I guess it does when you're lovin every minute of it. I thought I would reminisce a little and post a segment of the video I made for when we got married. It's just a slideshow of pictures from when we first started dating up to when we were about to get married. I hope you all enjoy. I know I have. I couldn't imagine life without my better half. I LOVE YOU HALIE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! Happy (almost) 1st anniversary you two.
hey kendall, it's hayley (divall) potts. somehow i came across your blog, you know how everyone's blogs are connected?... and i'm so glad i did! you guys are so cute!! congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!! time flies! you two look so happy. take time to love every minute of it!
love ya, hayley
mrspotts0817@yahoo.com
Well hey! We found your blog through Jessica Robinson's. Anyways, this was the cutest video! One year! Yaaa
Post a Comment