I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have a question, feel free to GOOGLE IT! Or use any search engine you want. It is just so nice to get answers so fast. Whenever anyone has a question for me, I GOOGLE IT. I'm not smart. I'm just creative... or whatever. It is nice to have people think I'm smart. I thought this was a cool picture of the logos, but I wanted to take the opportunity to promote finding easy information fast.Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Google It!
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have a question, feel free to GOOGLE IT! Or use any search engine you want. It is just so nice to get answers so fast. Whenever anyone has a question for me, I GOOGLE IT. I'm not smart. I'm just creative... or whatever. It is nice to have people think I'm smart. I thought this was a cool picture of the logos, but I wanted to take the opportunity to promote finding easy information fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment