Fall has now come and it is FREEZING in the Library. It seems that the temperature has cooled down outside, but they still keep the buildings cold. Some may speculate that it is to keep the students awake while studying or taking tests. Others say that they've just forgotten to turn the AC down. I suppose it could be because if it is warm, all of the computers might over heat. Regardless of the reasoning, it is unpleasant to have goosebumps all morning while you are trying to study and work. It may seem like I am whining, however, when you are wearing long pants, socks, shoes, an undershirt, a long sleeve shirt, and a jacket, you have the right to whine. I feel bad to the people next to me wearing shorts and flip flops.
My solution is personal space heaters under each of the library desks. Just for winter of course. Seeing as it snows for a good amount of time, it would be a great investment. That way, like in every classroom, under every desk we could adjust our temperature to a comfortable setting. I mean it is more practical than bringing one of these babies into the library. I think they might be louder than a whisper.
My solution is personal space heaters under each of the library desks. Just for winter of course. Seeing as it snows for a good amount of time, it would be a great investment. That way, like in every classroom, under every desk we could adjust our temperature to a comfortable setting. I mean it is more practical than bringing one of these babies into the library. I think they might be louder than a whisper.


2 comments:
i vote yes on proposition individual space heaters... just sayin'. I'm pretty sure gail bair has done this for YEARS. :) love it hal.
Hi Halie & Kendall!! I found your blog on Melinda's. Miss you guys!
Hillary
Post a Comment