Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday's

This month has a ton of birthday's. I just wanted to give everyone a shout out. Here are the pictures of the birthday kids this month. I didn't have a picture of Steve Bentley (sorry). This post is mainly for Natalie because I think she is the only one that reads my blog. I love you swigg and all the other birthday's of the month.

Ethan Foell (12 on the 12th)

Natalie Foell (21 on the 18th)

Riley Foell (18 on the 21st)

Evan Stout (unmentionable on the 21st)
This is the only picture I had of Evan.


I love everyone so much. I'm so sorry that I am so busy that I can't do anything better than a blog post. I hope you all have the Happiest Birthday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! happy birthday to everyone. Ev is going to feel so special.

Natalie & Ben said...

THanks hal. i love it. and i love you. thanks for lunch. you're the bestest. xox