Friday, January 1, 2010

Break. Christmas. Awesome.

This Christmas was sure special for our family. We were able to do so many things and have so much fun. We were able to go to Texas for our break and Sean came home from his mission in Chile. I am so grateful for all the blessings we have for being members of the Church. Here are some pictures of the eventful week. We had snow in Texas on Christmas Eve! It was great. I thought when we left Utah that I was leaving behind the white Christmas, I guess not.


Uncle Kendall and Nephew Brampton went in search for mistletoe for the whole family a few days before Christmas.


We also got some family pictures taken while we were there. We took about ten pictures and we loved most of them. They were outside Kendall's house. Thanks Stephanie (and Jenny for the camera).


Here are the kids dressed up for the Christmas program.

Here are the brothers playing Wii Lego Rock Band. We had such a great time playing Ticket to Ride as well. I am now much better than previous attempts.


Here is a snapshot of Uncle Kempton and Uncle Sean with the kids. I wanted to get a picture of the cute green snowflake pajamas that Kendall's parents gave to all the adults for Christmas. They are so comfy!


I feel like I am missing a ton. It was so great to be with the family and to make better friends with everyone. We miss being with everyone and can't wait until we can do it again. I'll try and post again if I find new or better pictures.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay...as you know we had a BLAST too! But we miss you guys like crazy. We came home from Walmart tonight and Brampton asked where everyone was when we walked in the door. Pook kid. And then at Target he kept seeing girls that looked like you and would shout your name at them. It was pretty funny. I had several laughs at Target! Hope u are able to get adjusted and ready for the new semester! Love you guys.

Sue said...

Time for a "Ticket to Ride" rematch? =)

Ryan and Carmen said...

Halie! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Also, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and Kendall! So cute! And, I thought you might like to know that I used your cheese ball recipe over the break and it was wonderful. So thank you for that!

Greg and Holly Foell said...

Thanks for sharing and I do love the picture. You are such an adorable couple!

Jenny said...

So cute! I need to post about Christmas too. I have tons of pictures. I LOVE that pic of you and Kendall that Steph took. You better frame that one! Ha ha. We miss you all! Love ya!

Stevie and Melinda said...

Wow! That's a GREAT photo of you and Kendall! You're looking good, Halie!