Here are some pictures from our most recent camping trip. Kendall and I made tin foil dinners and they were amazing! The trip was great because it didn't rain. However, it was FREEZING at night and yet again we did not sleep. I suppose I should just get used to not sleeping on camping trips.
The fire kept us warm whenever we weren't inside the tent!
I didn't get many pictures after it got dark and when our friends were there. That night we roasted mallows, had peach cobbler, and played with fire. In the morning Kendall and I made a mountain man breakfast. Short trip but a good time (due to the lack of rain and voles).

2 comments:
We are bummed we missed out on the first campout of the season! We're glad you had a good time!
Oh my heavens, we LOVE camping. I am jealous just looking at ya'lls pics....we are going to have to convert our baby quickly to a tent. :) Glad ya'll had fun. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment