Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Step Toward the Future: Blessing of the Month

Today Kendall took his Optometry Admissions Test (OAT) ... AND did GREAT! He accomplished so much today. He studied on his own for the last two months. It was worth all the hard work.

Kendall scored a 360 (96.8 percentile)!!!! He even got a perfect score on the Physics section!!!

I am so proud of him and I am excited to know that our future is in sight. We don't know where we are going, but we think with that score we will have a good shot.

We have been so blessed to be here at BYU, and we are so grateful for the help we receive from On High on a daily basis. We are truly grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the comfort we receive in times of stress.

Now, on to application prep and submission.

----------------------------------------

Have you ever heard of the show called Good Eats? Well, Kendall pulled out the "mail" (ads) from the mailbox and said, "Now these are Good Reads." Hehehe. Obviously this is our running joke, but it gives us a good hard laugh.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

I had Jordan text him yesterday so we can find out how he did! Way to go Kendall!! I'll bet that's a huge relief. I know you'll probably end up in Texas, but Memphis is a great place too (even though I've never lived there...) :)

Robin said...

Oh my heck that is SO AWESOME!!! Congrats to both of you!