Monday, August 9, 2010

If I could start over (or be a new person) I would...

be a morning person.

wake myself up at 6:30 ever morning to take a shower, do my hair, and my makeup.

eat all three meals every day.

eat veggies.

eat leftovers.

not have a cell phone.

not have a TV in the front room.

not be tempted by old fashioned cake donuts.

read more.

clean the bathroom.

be more positive.

smile more.

make dinner for Kendall more often.

hang up my clothes after changing them four times in a row.

call my siblings more often.

articulate my feelings better.

not talk so loud (aggressive).

read my scriptures every day.

encourage Kendall to do things he enjoys.

pray every day in the morning and night.

have a hobby.

be more sensitive.

turn on more lights in the house.

be finished with my thesis by now.

invite more people into my home.

have a more detailed budget.

be a lot more things that I can't think of right now.

... to be continued...

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Oh geez I wish I could learn to turn OFF more lights in my home!! Ha!

Natalie & Ben said...

overrated. ;) jk. despite you wanting all those things, you're still great. I need to be a morning person too. and shower/do my hair everyday.. it's just so much effort! :) love ya.

Emily C said...

Oh, Halie, but we love you how you are!

And don't forget that the rest of us have a list like that a mile long, too.