Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Weekend

These events were already a whole week ago. I feel like it was yesterday. Here are some of our latest happenings.


CLUE! We are really into the game clue, and we end up playing it a couple of times a week. I thought this picture was cool. (Natalie took it.)


HOLLY CAME TO VISIT!!! We had a great week last week because Holly came. She just got home from her mission and I haven't seen her since before she left. It was so great to spend time with her again. It was also nice that she and Kendall got along so well.


We took a trip up to Temple Square for Conference with Holly and Jessica. Kendall and I were lucky enough to get tickets. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful on Sunday. (It was raining every second all day Saturday and Sunday morning.)


This is us playing clue. We love it so much. I know Natalie has some more pictures, so maybe I will post again about last weekend. We loved our visitors soo much.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! I stink at Clue...but I would love to play with you guys. I bet Kendall is pretty good at it.

Jenny said...

I always use to cheat at Clue. That's the only way I could win. Sad, huh? Ha ha. Hey Halie, I tagged you on my blog!