I got tagged by my sister-in-law to say seven weird/interesting things about myself. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything good.
1. It drives me crazy to have trash on the table at a restaurant. If you use a straw and just throw the trash on the table I have to have the waiter pick it up. Sometimes I even will put the straw trash in my purse so I can start eating on a clean table.
2. When I was a kid, my sister, best friend, and I would make up dances to preform for my family. We would do it to Michael Jackson, Gloria Estefan, Wilson Phillips, and the Backstreet Boys. Ha. We were so dorky. What's funny is I still remember some of these dances, and think about them in my head when I hear the songs. We would do it with my cousins too. I think it really improved my self-esteem. We would even make dessert for the people who watched, and we made our brothers hold up sheets (like a curtain) as we changed songs.
3. When I wear my hair down everyone asks me if I dyed or cut my hair. How embarrassing if I can't even wear my hair down at all. It takes too much time. People always are surprised when they hear I have never dyed my hair and that I have curly hair too. I straighten my hair and then put it up. It is hard for me to keep it looking nice because it isn't as curly as Natalie's but it is curly.
4. I always thought tongue rings were cool. Especially when it is like a secret. I would never get one because I am way to scared of needles.
5. I've passed out twice in hospitals. Once when I went to the hospital after my sister was born. I passed out right over the baby's cart. They woke me up with that smelly stuff that you see on the movies. Then I got free hospital food. The second time was right after I got a shot. I walked into the elevator, and stood against the wall and the next thing I knew I was on the ground when the doors opened. I think I hit my head on the rail in the elevator b/c when I woke up my head hurt badly. If you ever want to know what it feels like to pass out, I can tell you.
6. I almost got held up at Cold Stone once. I didn't have a gun pointed at my head but it felt like it. I was so freaked for like two months. Woah. The funny thing was it was raining outside in January. Who would rob Cold Stone in January?
7. In elementary school I got of the bus at the first stop instead of the last, and my friend's mom freaked out. My mom freaked out. That same visit I lost my Baby Sitters Club charm necklace in her front yard. I guess that is what I get for not telling anyone I was getting off the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahaha having trouble thinking of anything to write, I think you did a pretty good job of coming up with stuff!
...and next time I see you, you're gonna have to tell me about the Coldstone thing.... :)
I love it! I got "tagged" by my sister, but still haven't done it. Yours are hilarious!
These are so funny! And I know what it feels like to pass out too....I did it when I was 4 months prego with Caydon in an Old Navy store, right at the check out! It was the weirdest feeling ever to come to and not know what had just happened. We miss you guys! Especially Caydon!
Oh and Kendall, we bought goats to breed and sell. If you want one to make cajeta cheese...let me know! Ha ha.
Post a Comment