Swigg is the big 20! Holla! My little sister is growing up, and I am so excited that she is alive. I love her so much, and I am so glad that she lives so close to me. That is all.
My Name is Natalie Foell, and I approve of this message.
nice photo choice... haha i love it. thanks sweet thang. ;) can't wait to party with you and kendall tonight. i'm glad i live close to you too... i love you. and YES. i dO appRovE thiS meSsagE. =] xx
Kendall BS in Exercise Science Optometry School Student Amazing Cook Loves music, eyes, Mexican food, cold sheets, to get out of the house, camping, hiking, going to the beach, and new gadgets.
Halie BS in Marriage, Family, and Human Development MA in Mass Communications Academic Advisor - Graduate Program Coordinator Loves puzzles, Bones, hanging pictures, color/rainbows, rain in TX, family, reading, quilting, Tetris, the perfect chocolate chip cookie, ice water, and amazon.com.
1 comment:
nice photo choice... haha i love it. thanks sweet thang. ;) can't wait to party with you and kendall tonight. i'm glad i live close to you too... i love you. and YES. i dO appRovE thiS meSsagE. =] xx
Post a Comment