Monday, January 12, 2009

I need a photographer in my family!

I have been having a slight urge to get a really nice camera. I've been wanting to take cool pictures, but I also want cool pictures taken of Kendall and I. I just really want to enjoy the talents of others instead of maybe developing one of my own. I know that is a little lame, but someone in the family should become a professional photographer. I'm sure they could get a ton of business with all the weddings that happen in our culture.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hear ya! I SOOO want a really nice camera too! I would love to learn how to take sweet pics.

kwistin said...

Yeah, I hear you. Though I have no "Kendall" yet, I sometimes wish that there would be cool pictures of me too. Although, I do love being behind the camera. :)

Natalie & Ben said...

done and done. well, maybe in a few years.