This Saturday we had a little reunion with a few people from my mission. It was really good to be able to see them and to remember all the good times and rejoice. Its been two years since I got back and over four since I first went into the MTC. Here is the whole gang (minus Halie, she was taking the picture).
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Best of the Best
This Saturday we had a little reunion with a few people from my mission. It was really good to be able to see them and to remember all the good times and rejoice. Its been two years since I got back and over four since I first went into the MTC. Here is the whole gang (minus Halie, she was taking the picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
fun!!! new couches eh?? they look fluffy and comfy. i think i should come over and try them out..... yes, yes i should.
Wow! Looks like a party. Love your new background!
Post a Comment