Tonight is the season finale of Leverage. I just wanted to say that although this show isn't the most amazing, it is such a fun show. I enjoy watching this every Tuesday night at 8pm or 10pm. I hope they will be able to do another season just for the fact that I can sit and veg after work. I don't have to use any part of my brain in order to follow the episode, and it also gives me the opportunity to tone down on my Law and Order watching.
American Idol is the next series that I am getting involved in. I haven't been able to watch it since I moved out here. I'm glad I am going to have something to talk to my family about. I felt like I've been out of the loop for years. :) Kendall and I have been watching it since the beginning, and this David guy has been a favorite. I don't know if he can win because he is too much like last year... White boy named David.



1 comment:
I'm all about Anoop. He's my fav so far. Cute background by the way!
Post a Comment