Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rock Canyon Hike and Fun with Fellow Ymountonians

So we recently had a delectable hike up rock canyon. I'd like to give a shout out to the Robinsons (Ryan, Jessica, and baby Morgan) and Joanna Orgill for allowing us to enjoy their presence in the great outdoors. We only had like an hour and a half, but it was great. We got to the natural water fountain and all had a sip. We'll have to go again.


Halie enjoying the freshness of the cool spring water.



Everyone headed back.



Halie and I trying to have a special moment at the natural fountain of love.



I was really excited to be outside, can't you tell? Anyone else that's up for a hike, let us know. I love being outside...and I'll probably even give you a shout out on my blog.

5 comments:

Natalie & Ben said...

this so called natural water spring thing looks similar to a cigarette being stuck in something that someone used as a trash can... the pictures look like you guys are pretending to smoke it... it wasn't until i took a closer look, that i realized it was supposed to be the mouthpiece of a drinking fountain... it's like one of those hidden picture things...

or not..
looks like fun!!
-nat.

Halie said...

Thanks for making our fountain of love sound like a nasty trash picture. It does resemble something to that effect, but we still like to consider it a water drinking fountain. Can't you tell we are in love? Hehe

Kendall said...

well, that just goes to show that you need to READ before you look at the pictures. That way you don't twist things with your crazy imagination. If you read first you already know its talking about a water fountain. :)

Stephanie said...

I totally thought the same thing! So funny. Looks like you all are enjoying what Utah has to offer. Lots of love and beautiful scenery.

Natalie & Ben said...

oh.... i can tell. see! even kendalls other sister in law thought so. =] i'm not crazy.. but yes, read before i think.. got it.