Kendall and I recently returned from California and we were soooooo busy! The goal of the vacation was to give my parents a break. I think we were semi successful, however, we did NOT get a break. Here are some pictures of the events. We didn't get many pictures of Kendall and I together. The one we did get looks terrible. So... Yeah. We are still missing some so another post will come later.
We were able to go to the Sacramento Temple with my parents!
Many pictures at the wedding/reception.
The Happy Couple!
We (KHStout, Natalie, & Grandpa) sent mom and dad on a short trip and here are a few pictures I like. We just want them to know how much we love them and appreciate all they've done for the family.
Next Post (hopefully): Building Fence & Riley's Court of Honor
When we got home our first order of business was Costa Vida (upon my request). It was awesome!!
I'd post a picture of that but I might crave it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment