Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birthday Week!

Well we made it joyfully through our birthday week, which also includes first/second week of school, thesis stuff, work stuff, ward stuff, wedding stuff, kyd, etc. Halie turned 24 and Kendall turned 25. We didn't do much. For my birthday we had a few friends for cake and ice cream and for Kendall's I made him a good breakfast (i.e. fried eggs, hash browns, sausage, toast) and got to spend time with family. I don't think I took any pictures, but that is okay!

I finished Tuesdays with Morrie. BYU is supposed to be doing a play based on the book. However, after reading the book I'm not quite sure if the play would even be entertaining. I also finished one of my text books (Its only the third week of school!) I really took reading on this semester. :) My next read is the Screwtape Letters and HP3.


Next time I post I anticipate having some details about Optometry School. Who Knows?

1 comment:

alyssa said...

We're excited for Kendall to come out here. We wish you were coming too! I hope the news about optometry school is that he got in here and that's where you'll be going... forget about all those other schools :)