Wednesday, September 1, 2010

End of Summer :(

Well, yet another school year has arrived. However, the end of the summer was very exciting!


This book was great. It concluded a little quickly, however, I did like the ending. I would suggest the Hunger Game series to just about anyone (older than junior high age). 

I love reading! Oh, how I wished I had learned this earlier in my life. This past week I was reading Mockingjay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Tuesdays with Morrie, and a marriage book. (Woah!) One down, three more to go. I need to finish because school is now taking over my life. I'm sure I'll post again as I finish the others.

3 comments:

alyssa said...

I just read all of those books (well, all the hunger games books). I loved them!

Jenny said...

I'm in the middle of Mockingjay!

Joanna said...

do you own the hunger games books? could i borrow them by chance? i'm like number 165 in line at the library for the 1st book!