Now to explain. I still have a grandiose amount of school to finish before spring. However, I have officially finished my last course of graduate school. At this point in my life I do not intend to keep going to school.
Also on the lists of accomplishments for today. I finished my last assignment for the school year! (Almost a week early.) Amazingly enough, I am not stressed out in the least.
But not to worry. The stress will return tomorrow when I remember that I still have a class to teach, a 75-100 page paper to complete, statistics to run, and a 4 hour comprehensive exam to sweat through before February.
Through all the thick and thin I've been through in this graduate program, I just want to say,
Don't hold your breath, but there will probably many posts about my rants and raves of graduate school to come. Mostly rants about school and raves about people.

No comments:
Post a Comment