This year my sister introduced me to Shutterfly. I've heard about it and I've thought about ordering, but I've never got around to it. However, with this deal I am sold. I have also been coerced into advertising for them to get free stuff.
Natalie ordered her wedding guest book from this company and it turned out great! They have a lot of great choices and there are many new designs from when I first started looking.
I've been thinking about a Christmas card for this year, and here are some designs I've considered. This is our Christmas picture from last year, but you get the idea. I think the Foell family will be doing Christmas cards this year. I am going to recommend some of these templates.
One thing I love about these cards is that when you get them in the mail you don't want to just throw them away because they are so cute. They can stay on the fridge year round or go in a memory/random stuff folder and never get old.
I wouldn't plan do use this picture, but I really like the cards that have some sort of art printed on the front. I know there is a better word for that, but I can't think of it. Below is what I'm talking about.
Here is a summer picture that I love as another example of a card! The color scheme is perfect. We are all happy it is Christmas. This picture is from Natalie's wedding. The link above is to all of the cards they have for any time of year.
I would love to order something like this for graduation. It would be an easy and fun way to send out an announcement.
I also liked their version of a desk calender instead of a wall calender.
And here is another card I like for good measure.
Disclaimer: I really do get free stuff for writing this post. You can too if you follow this link (http://bit.ly/sfly2010) and sign up in the next few minutes. I'm a little late on the posting. The true part is that they have some really cool designs and fun cars for Christmas. It is fun to just mess around making cards all night. Hence the late post.
Also, I don't know how to get my links to show up as a different color. I believe if you scroll over the words they will show up as a different color. Sorry I'm not very good at the formatting the blog thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey! you post looks good! i've never seen those calendar things (the desk ones) and now i want to get one for dad for christmas! want to split it? it'd be like 8 or 9 dollars each... let's do it! he would love it for his desk at work right?? anyway. the links show up in the yellowish color for me. I think it's just on your own that they don't change... b/c i thought mine didn't show up, but on ben's comp they are red. :) anyway... love ya. thanks for a fun time last night. see you later!
Post a Comment