Valentine' Day was perfect in my opinion. We didn't do anything but normal stuff! The Friday before Sean invited us to an awesome chemistry show. He blew these heart balloons up. The explosion was so hot. We had so much fun.
On the real day, after work, we went over to grandpa's house and made chicken alfredo pizza.
It was so beautiful and tasted so good! Can you tell which part is mine?
It was so beautiful and tasted so good! Can you tell which part is mine?
Later in the month Kendall, Uncle Todd and I went to a volleyball game at BYU. It was fun; mainly just to get out of the house.
One day Kendall and I were working on breaking the ice away from grandpa's driveway. It was sunny, but there were still piles of ice where the shade resides. So as we chipped it away I thought it would be fun to make a game out of it. I stood behind these black lines that were on the pavement and slid the pieces of ice down the road to the pot hole. The goal was to get the ice in the circle (show below). It was sooooooo fun. It seems cheesy and Kendall and Uncle Todd did not want a part of it. However, I enjoyed myself. I only made a few in the ring, but it was fun to try. Kinda like bowling or boccie.



2 comments:
that looks like the yummiest pizza ever!
I want the recipe for that pizza!!! It looks SOOO good!
Post a Comment