Thursday, June 19, 2008

EFY Gone Missing

Ryan went to EFY this week, and I swear they have taken those kids to another planet. I haven't seen one EFY kid at all this week. Usually they are swarming the campus, and parading around thinking they own the world. I was hoping that they might be around so I could see Ryan, but they've kept them hidden. They are no where to be found. It is nice not to have herds of them everywhere, but the one week I do want it they are gone. Weird.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Halie! I love your blog, you crack me up! Hope you don't mind that I found that cutestblogontheblock website from YOUR blog. Man I wish I would have known about that when I started my blog! It would have saved me hours of copying and pasting HTML code!

Halie said...

I wish I would have known that when I started my blog too. It took me weeks to find that. I also had to copy and paste HTML codes. It was the most lame thing in the world. It made me not want to make a blog.

Stephanie said...

Halie...love the new look! I think it's nice to change things up often. Although I didn't make any changes to ours for almost a year!