Well, lots has been happening, like always. I think I can never sit still. We had a really fun date night last Friday, where we did some splatter paintings.


And I found out that I can successfully make smores in our toaster oven.
Ryan came in town for EFY and it was fun to have him over. Sunday dinner was amazing (my dinners always are!) and we had Josh and Troy over. And last but not least, I came down with a fever of 102.3, which is why I am at home cleaning, and finding out how to post on this blog. Life is full of fun!

2 comments:
you guys are so cute and you make having a little family look soo good. =] i'm excited for life... (but i can wait for it) haha i love and miss you guys!! feel better! xoxo
what a bummer! We have fever weather here. It is icky. Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment