
This is Kendall laying on our lovely bed. We just got the new night stands and lights the other day. It adds a nice touch to our little room.

This table runner matched the bed, and it covered up some spots on the dresser. I really like the pattern. I think I am going to make some throw pillows out of place mats with the same pattern.

This is the futon and lamp we got courtesy of Alyssa at her moving sale. The couch makes the front room look more like a home rather than a box drop off. I really like the lamp too because we can put the pots on them.

The dinner table we got at IKEA and I love the color. We put a table cloth over it until I get place mats. It fits perfect in our little kitchen.

This is a pile of things that we still have to distribute to places in the house. The entertainment center is where Kendall imagines his TV. :) Those huge speakers are deceiving when you don't have a TV.
We love our little apartment, and slowly but surely things are coming together. Kendall is so sweet to do a lot of the cleaning because he gets home from work before I do. He has been great these past 3 WEEKS! We hope you enjoyed this tour of our little home.

5 comments:
I LOVE IT HAL!!! Can't Wait to come and Visit!! xoxo (and Kendall)
Dan and I remember the good ol' days of Wymount. One thing we learned...the walls are thin. I can tell you stories.
Janay hunt
I gave you the wrong blog address...it's...danandjanay.blogspot.com
Hey I love your apartment pics! Bring back great memories of ours. Enjoy Wymount life!!!
Cute crib! It's looking more and more like a "home." :) Can't wait to see it in real life.
Post a Comment