- Go to Sessions in the Utah Temples (Logan, Bountiful, Ogden, Draper, Oquirrh Mountain, Jordan River, Mount Timanogos, Manti, & Monticello; We've already successfully attended Salt Lake, Provo, and St. George)
- Springville Art Museum
- Temple Square to Watch Joseph Smith Movie
- Hike the Y
- Alpine Loop (right now because the mountains are turning brown)
- BYU Museum of Art
- BYU Baseball Game(s)
- Take "Family" Pictures
- Late Night Walk on Campus
- Sunday Temple Walks
- Have Dinner with Sean & Natalie More
- Visit Grandpa Weekly
- Make Pots with Grandpa
- Go Camping (when it is warm)
- Go to Sammy's for Fries/Shake
- Take Good Graduation Pictures
- Visit Grandma's Cemetery
- Update this list to include more ideas.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Things To Do Before We Leave Provo
I've been thinking a lot about some of the things that Kendall and I have done over the past three years. I am hoping to do some things again and also do new things before we leave Utah. Here is what I've come up with. If you feel like I've missed something please feel free to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're making me feel really guilty that I didnt finish my list of Utah stuff before we left!!! Do it ALL plus some!!!
Lately I've been wanting J-Dawgs and ice cream cones from Maceys, so you should have lots of those before you leave! We also never made it to Thanksgiving point while we lived there, so you should do that if you haven't. And hike Stewart Falls. And you should probably take your family pictures in that orchard everyone uses, because it's pretty and seems a very "Provo" thing to do :)
The copper mine is pretty cool. Also make sure you hike the U too...its a fun hike. Take lots of fall pictures of the colors and embrace the snow, wear all your cute boots and coats tons.Spend lots of time with grandpa and natalie because you will miss them tons and Moab is really cool. Also take advantage of cheap movies and cafe rio!
Post a Comment