Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Provo is out of control. If BYU loses we might have mass depression. I don't know if half of my students will even come to class. Maybe I'll just have a group therapy session. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Also, when I see pictures of people that I know in Salt Lake or Provo, I feel sad that I didn't get to see them. They were so close to me, but so far away. (You don't have to know what I mean.)

Also, there is one thing about being tall that is awesome. You get places twice as fast. I was walking next to a really tall person and he took one step for three of mine. I could be late more often because I could walk faster. 

1 comment:

Mauri said...

But they won! And now Provo is still celebrating, so you don't need to worry about the depression. :)