Back to the real world. I had a million (for real) things to write about from Christmas until now. I have this thing where I don't like blogging while I'm on vacation. (I have plenty of things to talk about, but I don't want people to know I'm out of town.) Anyway, next time I will blog, but not post because now I've forgotten all of my hilarious blog moments.
"Quick" Update:
Finished Calculating Thesis Statistics
Dinner w/ Jacksons
Left for California
Drove Over Donner Summit in Chains (good bonding experience for Kendall and I)
Arrived at My Parents House!
Talked A LOT
Shopped a Little
[Don't Remember a Ton Here]
Saw Holly!
Spent Time with Family
& Extended (AnnMarie!)
Downtown Christmas Light Thing
Went to See Lights w/ Holly & David
Tried to Make Christmas Video (didn't happen)
Took Family Names to Temple (nice, click for more info)
Dinner at Eitel's
Wrapped Presents at Hospital
Stayed Up Late with Brothers
Had Christmas
MADE AWESOME CINNAMON ROLLS! (this was the biggest hit of the week, it is now a tradition)
Ate Tacos for Christmas Dinner :)
Worked on T-Shirt Quilt (pictures to come, I feel so happy about this project)
Kendall & Boys did Star Wars Marathon
Found Awesome Decorating Fabric
[Don't Remember More Stuff]
Went Home (weird) to Provo
Started Work (Class Prep)
Bought Filing Cabinet
Set & Remembered Goals from 2011/2010
Grandma Brown's for New Years (I am going to miss this next year)
Yeates for New Years
FREEZING WEATHER (didn't want to go outside)
Started School & Advising
Taught 1st College Course (holy cow it was scary)
Date/Watch RED
Call Family More
Practiced Lessons on Kendall
Studied for COMPS (biggest test ever)
Did Puzzle w/ Uncle Todd
Turned in Rough Draft of Thesis to Chair
Panic
Took COMPS (biggest relief ever)
Ate at Brick Oven
Started to Feel Weird About Moving
Did Another Puzzle w/ Uncle Todd
Date Peter Pan
Scriptures Every Night (not resolution, but happened which is awesome)
Ward Temple Trip
Taught More Classes
Taught Gospel Doctrine
Ordered Fabric for Back of Quilt
Starting The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo
A Couple Dinner's w/ Grandpa
Aunt of TWINS (congrats Ev & Steph)
There were so many funny stories that would have been awesome to blog about. Sorry that I let you down. I let myself down too. I may add to this list if I feel the need.
P. S. Last week we kept saying "it is really nice outside today" and it wasn't even 40 degrees. Sad Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wasn't let down by this post at all! I thought it was great. You just took me through your entire last 30 days basically. I laughed. It was cool. =)
Post a Comment