Monday, March 28, 2011

HP5


Finished HP5 (Order of the Phoenix) last week. I've been trying to take a break before I start number 6. Mainly because my  main man sees me listening to it whenever he is home. The iPod attached to my ear (thanks to a good friend) has allowed me to listen to the audio books more often. Thanks to another good friend, I will be able to listen number 6 sooner than expected. I am so excited that I am finally able to take part of pop culture (well from a few years ago). I guess I don't really care that much, but it has been so fun to read/listen more than I have in the past.

More posts to come.
  • Kendall's Bread
  • Puzzles
  • YW General Meeting
  • Maybe Something Else?

1 comment:

Larry & AnnMarie said...

something ELSE?? can't wait. Glad you are loving HP. Its a staple in our house, max has already listened to 3 & 4 with me haha. Hope you're doing great miss ya!