Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday Message: YW General Meeting

I know its not Sunday, but I wanted to post this and call it my Sunday Message.

I was privileged enough to attend the YW General Meeting for my church this weekend. The link will take you to some of the various messages that were shared. (If you watch the whole thing you can hear the song posted below (and others) live by the choir.) The messages were so beautiful. I was so happy to be a woman in the church. For this post, instead of typing out all of my feelings, this song expresses a lot of the things I felt while in the meeting. When you listen to this song, imagine over 350 voices of young women instead of just these few. It was such a powerful message. I know if mothers and daughters in the church can be inspired by the message of this song and act their part, they will change the world.

No comments: