Thursday, March 10, 2011

THESIS COMPLETE!

For Real. I turned in the final paperwork today! I literally have nothing else left to do for my degree! What? For Real? For Real.

I also got a ton of compliments today on my necklace and how I look. I am wearing a pink t-shirt and a "pearl" necklace that has other chains on it too. I have my hair up and nothing special at all. I think it is the pink shirt. (It most definitely is not my countenance because I was not happy until after 4pm.)  

4 comments:

alyssa said...

Don't you love it when you get complimented all day? It just makes you feel so good, and I am so impressed that you are DONE! That is amazing and has to feel incredible! You are awesome.

Natalie said...

Tiiiiiiiiight!!! i'm excited for you. love you. congrats sis!

Heidi said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

CONGRATS on your thesis!!! This deserves a celebration of some sort. What a relief. Sorry, I'm playing catch up on blog if you couldn't tell. ;)