Since the Utah population stopped talking about Jimmer about 10 minutes after the draft on Thursday (written a while ago) I thought I should make a comment. I feel happy that Jimmer went to Sacramento for the sole reason that I have an excuse to watch him. Although things might or might not go so hot, I plan to watch.
This was a great move for Sacramento because everyone knows the fans only watch or go to games when the Kings are actually exciting to watch. If he can keep up his BYU glory they might actually have a chance of having a crowd at Arco Arena.
I am not a true Kings fan let alone a true basketball fan. I could care less what goes on in the NBA. I just feel a slight excitement for the whole event. I also feel like because I bought a 32 shirt that I should keep up on the hype for at least a year.


No comments:
Post a Comment