Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer!

It is officially summer! This morning as I was driving to work, as I came down the hill towards campus the sky was filled with these: 

http://sudweeks.net

These babies make rainbows when there is no rain. I even saw one land in the parking lot outside my car window. Provo always has these festivities this weekend. I think I might try and go. For some reason these balloons are so majestic as they are floating. I am always amazed when I see them. I am going to miss this.

Update: Actually, my picture looked like this.


I was driving. This was not even the closest one and it was awesome.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

lets go park up at the trail-head of Y mountain and watch them on monday! or tomorrow!! please?! i think it would be awesome. call me. =] monday might be better. Ben's fam will be gone by then.

Jenny said...

I always wish that I was in Utah during the month of July! So much to do, and the heat is bearable!