Monday, July 25, 2011

Weird Things

Today (a couple days ago) I heard the girl at Jamba Juice yell "Rachel..." so loud you can hear it all over the Wilk when there was only one person waiting for their smoothie? I'm pretty sure she can hear you (and knows its her smoothie).

I also saw a girl sleeping on a couch in the bathroom (which I think is common at BYU). Wouldn't you rather sleep in a place where you hear the sound of wind, leaves, rain, or library books? Why would you want to listen to the sound of paper towels being pulled, tinkles, hand dryers, someone doing their personals, etc.?

What is up with everyone being so stingy with the ketchup packets? We got some fries and I asked for ketchup. When we got our food there was no ketchup. I asked for some. She gave me TWO ketchup packets. A whole TWO ketchup packets for a whole thing of fries. What is the deal?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

There's a 5-packet minimum in our family. Even if we don't use them all, we believe there should be no less than 5 given to you. and i'm with you on the bathroom naps. yuck!

Mauri said...

I agree with the people sleeping bathrooms comment. I have always thought that was weird. It's especially weird in the summertime when there are plenty of places to go to be alone on campus. One day they'll probably understand the grossness of the situation. :)

Holly said...

hillll-larious!