Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!

I think my day was next to perfect. No flowers, no crazy activity, nothing too out of the ordinary. We both worked a full day. Kendall cooked the chicken and onions for our pizza. We made our way over to Grandpa's house to cook him a nice Valentines Day Dinner. We had Chicken Alfredo Pizza, salad, and grapes. It was simple. I got a small box of chocolates and I got to talk with my family a few times throughout the day.

Aside from the fact that I didn't get to watched my planned movie for FHE, it was a great day. 

Work was even pleasant. Sometimes I am cranky, but I was surprisingly optimistic about the day. Then came the kicker: "passed your comprehensive exams." Are you kidding? I feel like I have finally passed my mediocre stage of life and have attained the title of AWESOME!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

your blog looks really good. and now i want to change mine again to make it look all classy like yours. hmm... I'll try to wait a few months.. :) what a good vday. it was good to see you yesterday. will you be at work between 2 and 4? I'm going to curl my hair for tomorrow and you could see it! :/ yikes. then again.. i might take a test... we'll talk. love ya.

Heidi said...

Ahhh! How cute you two are with Grandpa. He's blessed. I'm glad you had such a good day. I can't think of anyone more deserving. =)