Today the goal was to study D&C 89 and answer two questions. How does good health affect your ability to house the Holy Ghost? How does being filled with the Holy Ghost beautify you?
I don't have definite answers to these questions. I think good health and having food/energy helps me have a better attitude. Sometimes when I am whiny, Kendall decides to make me dinner because he knows I'm hungry. Thus, when I am whiny I don't usually have the Holy Ghost. If I am healthy my body can enjoy life and invite the spirit to help me be a better person. That is all for today.
[Note: beautifying my blog is hard and too time consuming; hopefully I'll be up and running tomorrow]
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think sleep is also a part of being healthy. I know that I can be extremely grouchy when I'm tired. Hungry too, but more so when I'm tired. It's that "early to bed, early to rise" thing that I struggle with. I'm just more productive at night. And I HATE getting up early. Besides, I'm in college, and LIFE happens at night when you're in college. One of these days, I hope to change all that.
Post a Comment