Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Week of Mindful Eating: Wednesday

Eat your favorite foods and get rid of restriction. I don't know if this is the best way to have mindful eating. I guess if you count calories and diet a lot it might help you realize that food isn't foe. My problem with this is that I never restrict myself and thus feel terrible because I am not eating healthy nutritious things. Don't get me wrong. I will still be fulfilling this goal today because I love eating my favorite foods. Ice Cream is for sure on the menu.

I overeat fast food because I tell myself that I shouldn't be eating them. So, when I do eat them I go crazy. That is about it. I guess my eating problems have a lot to do with time and money. Not actually the food itself. Maybe a week of mindful eating catered to myself would be a good project for me.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

looks Great! I love it. good job! love ya.

Jenny said...

I love your new blog! The picture at the top is awesome and I'm really diggin the background. And the comments being on the bottom. Ha ha ha.

Holly said...

New bloglook looks Great! Very nice.

Mindful eating---Mom has things to say about your eating. . . .