Sunday, August 7, 2011

After realizing I just posted something that looks like hoarders I decided that this new and improved home makeover needed to be posted fast. I am so happy that it didn't take very long to unpack. We still have yet to get the pictures on the walls, but I want to make sure we do it right. It looks like I didn't take pictures of every room, but I promise there aren't any more boxes. It feels great.






Once I get the paintings/pictures up on the wall maybe I'll post more. It looks exactly like our old place, just not. I got more pots from grandpa and there is a lot more light.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks Great! let's talk soon, yes? Grandpa has talked to you more than me in the last few weeks! =] love you sis.

Heidi said...

YaY!!!! It totally DOES look exactly like your old place, but not. Hahahaha! =)

.Chrissy said...

Yeah it is amazing how everything looks better when you have a better background : )