Saturday we went to the beach. When we were invited I knew that we had to go. I couldn't say no because I knew if I did I would always say no. As Saturday approached I kept questioning if we should go even though I knew we should. [These sentences aren't coming out right.]
We went. It was a great idea. We went with two other couples and it was so nice to get away from our apartment. Especially because we've spent so much time here over the last week.
Things you should know about the gulf coast:
- the water is warm
- the water is warm
-the water is salty
- the water is really warm (like a bath)
- the water is really warm (like a bath)


3 comments:
Oh Halie, I'm soooo glad you went! I'm the same way. I know I should always say yes, but I have such trouble saying yes. I hate getting out of my comfort zone, and my comfort zone usually consists of sitting at home by myself watching movies. I'm perfectly content doing that. But you're right, if you don't say yes, you'll never say yes! I'm glad you had such a good time!
new swimsuit? is that the one from shade? I'm jealous. =] glad you had so much fun!
Now you've touched two oceans, two more to go! Summer's almost gone . . . good choice!
Post a Comment