I was looking at my Pinterest recipes to try when I was hungry. Now I'm just mad because I can't have any of it right now. I want a Chocolate Chip Cookie SO BAD!
Cleaning off digital post-it notes is just as fun as throwing away hard copy post-its.
My cell phone predicts smiley faces :) :-) better than it predicts real words from the dictionary. I'm sure no one cares, but I hate ;-) unless it is a rare circumstance where it is needed to express some emotion. Which that statement is completely ridiculous because texts are not designed to foster normal human interaction. What does ;-) even mean? ;-) I really want your body! I found this text message/chat abbreviations guide. I had no idea that most of these existed. I wish I could put my interpretation on each of the smiley icons. 8-) I'm smiling but because I'm wearing sunglasses you will never know how I really feel. I should make a list. I think kids are crazy to use all these. Maybe someday I will see the benefit of using abbreviations but for now I wish my phone would just know words in the dictionary.
I take Kendall's blood pressure every night.
I just slapped my leg and smashed a bug. It kinda hurt and its getting red. Need to clean it up. Maybe more facts later this week.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your posts make me :)
Ethan made up z8) can you guess who that is?
i read through that abbreviation guide... WHAT A JOKE! actually reading REAL words is easier than figuring that stuff out!
Okay so the text message/chat abbreviation guide thing.... SUPER WEIRD!!! I, too had no idea that most of those existed. It makes me wonder just how many people actually use the majority of those. It's like learning another language. You'd have to study up just to be able to hold down your end of the conversation! And some of them are just down right appalling!
PS- I love that you check Kendall's blood pressure. You guys are silly! =)
Post a Comment